How we can support you
Our teams are based in local communities across Sheffield. We can meet with you wherever you feel most comfortable, whether that’s at home or somewhere else.
And if you’d prefer to meet us on an evening, or over the weekend, we’re flexible to what works best for you.
We offer a range of flexible support on anything related to housing or health, including:
- Support following discharge from hospital.
- Advice on how to maximise income, apply for grants and benefits, and manage debt.
- Finding a new home, including help to move.
- A 17-point ‘Home Check’ which identifies issues like hoarding, damp, repairs and potential adaptations.
- Mental health, with a particular focus on Dementia.
- Ensuring that no-one in Sheffield feels lonely or isolated.
- Help to quit smoking and cut down on alcohol.